Saturday, March 17, 2007

A Movie-Weekend

Not often I watched 2 movies in a weekend. I caught "Music & Lyrics" with Fizah yesterday & "In Pursuit of Happyness" with Suliana today. The movies are alright...but I prefer the later one. It's based on a true story & personally, I like inspiring movies. Romantic ones are fine too..provided it's not tooo cheesy until it's somewhat unrealistic. :) Last week I watched "300" with Hamsa...& it was gory (is there such a word?). The show was full of blood scenes & honestly, war movies make me depressed. Haha...I mean, like life isn't bad enough, you know.

After the movie yesterday, Fizah took me to Ice Cold Beer for drinks. My first time to that place & it was packed with people of the conference industry. I must admit that I felt a bit intimidated! Then we head to MOS, which was a mistake (most boring night ever!). Not for long, Fizah suggested going to Attica. Not bad...shall get Nickole & Liah to party there soon. Hehe!

Thanks Helmi, for the luggage! Hope everything fits. One more week... I'm excited for the trip AND for THAT as well. How do I get down to it, ah? Hhmmm~

No comments: