Friday, February 09, 2007

Bonding With My "Bedah"

In case you're wondering who is this Bedah, it's none other than Suliana larr! We started calling ourselves orbiang Malay names for fun. She calls me Mon. Look, no offense if any of your names happen to sound like our nickies! Hehe~

Met Suliana for lunch today & supposedly, a movie too. But the movie timing wasn't that great so we decided to walk around instead. And I guess....we shopped quite a bit. We need retail therapy BADLY.



Jovy is flying to New York next month. Should I get or should I not??



I think I look good in this shot. Hahaha! The limited edition blusher from MAC helps!



Suliana got her cosmetic supplies from MAC (I introduced the brand to her one!) & lovely wedges from Mondo. By the way, we bought EXACTLY the same pair of shoes, different size only. :)



Besides the wedges, I got myself a pair of jeans from Mango too....



Bedah...more shopping to come, ok? Hehe~

No comments: