Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Starbucks Girls

I was so happy to hear from Tini last Sunday. I haven't seen her for ages. She was working at the Oscar's Cafe but left Conrad last year. We got closer coz our lockers were around the same area. :) She's one bubbly girl, I tell you. Always cheerful but when she's angry...tsk tsk...scary larr.. We went for lunch & then sat down at Starbucks for loads of catching up. She heard about my "case" from Sadiq & wanted to hear the full story from me. She's very shocked (like everyone else) that things turned out the way it is. What I felt touched most was that, she cried. I told her that I haven't cry since I came back from my trip & I'm feeling quite ok. She's angry & yet sad that it happened to me. :( Anyhow, we also update one another about what's in & what's out at Conrad, what I've been up to & her marriage (insyallah) in Nov! How sweet~ :)






We simply luuuurve Starbucks!


****************************************************





I just bought a limited edition blusher from MAC. Yes..it's an addition to my MAC family. I got a new pouch from the Make Up Store as well coz my previous one got spoiled during my Bali trip! Anyway...the new blusher is called "Smile" & I adore it! It's the pinkish pot in the pic above. It certainly makes me glow! Haha....


My cousin, Fairoz came over just now & my folks started talking about marriage suddenly. Not between me & my cousin but just asking him casually if he has anyone in mind. It was so weird of my parents to just discuss things like THAT. They knew about my "case" & still, my mom was saying that I should be prepared for marriage larr...learn how to cook lar..blah blah blah. I was like..."Mak, if I can get married now, I would love to. But there's no one for me to marry yet". Aiyoh... as if I have a choice. Lotsa people seems to be getting married this year. My cousins, my friends, my colleagues.....Feeling the pressure but then again...Hhhmmm~

No comments: