Thursday, February 08, 2007

Time Out

I just came back from St.James Power House. Girls night out larr... & I'm enjoying myself much these days. Liah brought her camera so we took some pics. Will upload them later as I'm about to head the bed in a few minutes.

It was Conrad Dinner & Dance on Tuesday. Haha....Great company, even though the whole show wasn't as fascinating as the past few years. :) Many many nice pics! Also later, can?

I told a someone something yesterday, over sms. I'm curious to know what the someone will think or reply, you see. Hmmm....the reply wasn't that good coz it seems to have put me on a bad light. Guess that someone got the wrong impression of the whole thing. Oh well...we'll see how it goes. (For now, it's not wise to blog what I'm exactly talking about. Haha! Go figure if you are so free)

I may be moving to Multiply! How exciting! I shall learn how to navigate first ok? :)

No comments: