Monday, February 05, 2007

Loving My "Kakis"

Hmmm...things are looking better. I'm really trying. Promise to love myself more than anything else & I thank God that I have my family & friends with me. Went out with Sue & Liah today for a movie. We watched "Babel" at Vivo City. The story is about how a single shooting incident in Morocco can link to 4 tragedies across 3 continents & 5 languages. (Complicated, huh?) The movie reminds me of "The Hours" & I tell you, I like movies that are unconventional. There was one scene that was rather touching & I can't help but teared. Haha...I know, it's just so me. :)




We met at 1 pm & Liah was late! Sue & I went ahead with lunch at Banquet. I started the day with a Teriyaki Beef Bento. I'm loving Japanese food! (Justin, Wayne & Siti: More Sakae Sushi outings ok? Hehe~)




I introduced Sue to the famous Australia's Boost Juice. I had King William Chocolate & she had Banana Buzz. Shiok!




I bought that black leggings for my Miss Selfridge dress. My FIRST time wearing leggings, worr! I can't wear that dress by itself like I did in Bali larr... My mom will kill me! It's THAT short.



Liah & Sue feeling-feeling by the fountain.


Ended the day with my Hong Kong tea & mini dimsum at Harbourfront.

************************************



Met up with Justin & Siti for dinner last Thursday. Wayne is far & away in Norway, so obviously he couldn't join us. It was great company but not so great food. Tsk. Someone please remind me if I ever said I wanna eat at Fish & Co, especially the one at the Glass House. Food so-so, service sucks! Aiyoh!


They're ok with each other, really. Hehe~



Siti looks like she was forced to take pictures larr...



My other male confidante, besides Wayne. :)

1 comment:

liza said...

hello,

tell me more about bali... am supposed to go there with my friends.