Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Memories of the Birthday~

Suliana didn't manage to meet up with me before I left for Bali & so I went over to her place just to catch up on things & gave her the details of my trip! :) Somehow, she has cakes at home & thought that she can serve me a belated birthday cake.



A very simple one but if it came from a best friend, it beat any cakes anytime!~



It's amazing that I can just tell her everything about my true feelings & thoughts & she understands them perfectly... Thanks Bedah!


Was on night shift yesterday & I was happy to see Nickole! Haha...the funny thing is that when anyone of us is on leave or went for a trip, we'll get very excited when we came back to see our fellow colleagues (Provided it's those colleagues that we treat as friends larr). And Nick showed me some stuff... Royce Chocolates from herself & a bag of goodies from Suelyn. How sweet~ :)



No comments: