Thursday, January 25, 2007

A New Year...A New Beginning~

Seems that I have lotsa requests from my fellow colleagues & friends wanting me to blog again! :) Since my last entry, I've been thinking a lot, cried a lot & find out..A LOT too. It still hurts but I have to be strong, I have to pick myself up again & since he chose to love another (THAT easily!) instead of me, I regard that as his loss & he's literally "dead" in my heart. I'm still so much amazed that a person can just have a change of heart THAT fast, tempted to some "long-lost crush" & still lie to others without even batting an eyelid. When I'm reminded of the messages that he sent me, explaining the whole "unfortunate" story & then, me finding out bit by bit, it really scares me that someone I thought I know so well, trusted so much can actually do this to me. Gosh..all those promises to stay true, stand by me no matter what & the hope to settle down together...it seems so ridiculous. Hah... is it that shiok to hurt others? And goodness, people leave for the greener pastures & he chose...a DARKER one. If YOU are reading this, please...just enlighten me...WHAT HAPPENED? Don't crap about mommy wanting someone pious (she wore a bikini...to the mosque can ah?), mommy not allowing female friends (haha...God knows what you 2 have did!) or the fact that she's too outgoing for your cup of tea. Don't even tell my friends that when you are supposedly down & out, it's hard not to have feelings for the "angel" who stood by you. I wish YOU & her happiness...& it's at the cost of hurting my feelings & screwing up my life.

The last month has been a hard one. This is so like receiving an Oscar's but, I really like to thank these people who made a difference.

Suliana: The best of the best friends. Thank you for crying with me. Telling me all the nicest things in the World...understanding me so well & listen to my crap. I appreciate you checking on my well-being everyday, Love you, love you & really love you!

Fizah & Maria: You girls are great! :) I miss you 2 & I'm grateful for the support. We'll meet up soon, ok?

Liah, Nickole, Sue, Sadiq, SueLyn, Helmi, Daphne, Lavanya: How do I go on with work without you guys cheering me on??? :) You all are such wonderful colleagues. Taking care of me, understanding my feelings & trying to make me smile & laugh everyday. I know I'm not the only one going through this hard time (Suelyn & Liah, I'm joining you!) but I feel touched that you guys care. :) Many, many thanks indeed.

Naz: This guy really listen & even though he HARDLY talks, I'm glad he's my dear friend. Meet up soon yah..I know I still owe you the vcd. Hehe...

Wayne, Siti & Justin: Haha...my cute little friends! Always love the mini dinners & gatherings we have. It's amazing how we can still keep in touch despite the busy schedule....It takes effort I guess. :)

For those that I didn't mention, but play a part in making me feel better in any way, any kind, from the bottom of my heart...thank you & I'm glad that I meet you guys in my life. This period has made me realise how much you guys care for me & value our friendship. I'm going away to somewhere..nice (hopefully!) & I'll blog about it when I'm back. Insyallah.



2 comments:

Suliana Hot Momma said...

i love you, love you n REALLY love you TOO!!!

it's only 10.45pm here n i miss u already. how how how? how to survive until sunday ni...

i hope ur having a gd time. eh wait, i NOE ur having a gd time.

wish i was there babe. luv u! miss u! muacks muacks muacks!

Siti Arbaiya said...

good for you. and i am happy for you. losers and suckers aren't supposed to be thought abt. if u need me to go puncture the idiot's mind in sarcastic remarks, please do tell me.