Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The Last Kiss

Dear readers, I'll be away from blogging for how long, I don't know. Some thing happened this week which made me feel like I lost my soul. I'll always remember the date 11th Dec 2006.

I know I mentioned that I'll update my Genting-KL pictures but I guess, that won't be the case now. I'm sorry. I started this blog a year ago, with the inspiration of someone I nicknamed Superhero. Suddenly, he walked out of my life & left me wondering...what I have done wrong. Everything I do, including taking leave this weekend, buying him cakes while he's at home studying, accompanying him to Expo to buy a printer...EVERTYHING I do, I think of him. I was honest & faithful..I never thought of leaving him, not even once.

When I walked home just now...tears rolled down my cheeks. I've cried for so long...and the tears never seem to dry up. I asked myself...Why must it happen to me? It's weird without him around. No one to speak to when I'm stressed at work, no one to calm me down when I can't sleep at night & no one to joke around with me. Within just a day, I find myself being so so alone. He suggested we took a step back & be good friends. He said we'll see how it goes. If we're meant to be together, then we will. I agree..but will I be ok if he gets to know other people? Can I accept it if he decides to be with someone else? I hugged him tightly yesterday, knowing things will not be the same again.

This blog has many fond memories of me & Superhero..I can't bear to read the entries at all. I hope...when the year 2007 comes, you will find the old Norain again. I got in touch with a friend again a few days back & he asked me for my birthday, wanting to give me a surprise. I told him, I don't want to remember because I'll be spending it alone next year. Just pray that I'll be happy.

Funny when you stop & think
Time goes faster then you blink
Nothing ever like it was
But we've got a special thing
All the happiness it brings
Is more than enough

It's hard to breathe when we were apart
You're like sunshine in my heart
I keep you here inside
You've been everything to me
You've been & will always be
The apple of my eye

And I know it's hard to believe
You're still the biggest part of me
All I'm living for
I still think about you
I still dream about you
I still want you & need you by my side
I still mad about you
All I ever wanted was you
You're still the one

If you love me
Look into my eyes & say you do
I've been waiting for someone all my life
For someone just like you
Baby, all that we've been through
I'm still in love with you
And I want you to know I do, I do


Thank you guys for taking the time to read my blog. Insyallah, I'll be back to write in again. Take care.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Time will heal..
Cheer Up~~~

liza said...

Hey.. i've been there. cruel period i must say. but i pulled through and he came home to me after a year..

Once you pull through, you will just love yourself more.

Spend more time with friends. True friends who can spare time for you. That'll help. Cry it out, spit it out, wail it out. Do anything that'll make you feel better.

Anonymous said...

I wish...if i could turn back time...
I had gotten to know you on this day...so that i could take away ur hurt and pain away...