Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Something For The Soul!

I forsee myself being broke (as usual!) this month. My colleagues gonna have Christmas party (where we'll exchange prezzies), I have to catch up on the gatherings with my friends..& spending time with my dearest. :) Oh well, for these 2 days, I already spent like $300!

1) Went for a body massage & scrub at Balik Kampung. The place is kinda ulu & got a little lost at first. The prices are affordable & services is good. So..I signed up a package worth $500 & paying it in 2 instalments.




2) I found my Jane Porter again at Borders! It's the LAST book on the shelf & I already couldn't find it in major bookstores. I want to pick up reading again...so I better start now.



3) Also did French pedicure at Fave Nails yesterday. Shiok shiok! My feet will look even nicer with the Birkenstock!


I had lunch with Suliana at Cahaya Restaurant, Far East Plaza. Gee...I don't think I'll be eating there again anytime soon! The auntie (I bet she's the Lady Boss) was so rude! First, they served us without any utensils & when I walked over to the counter & asked nicely if I can have forks & spoons...she got irritated & said " Take lar, take lar". She started walking away. Bloody hell...so where am I supposed to take them from?? Her wide ass, is it? I don't care if the restaurant is busy. C'mon, it's lunch time & she's making money from all those luncheons. I feel like slapping her face but then again, I wouldn't wanna get my hands on her sweaty, oily face. I'll just hope she will have more wrinkles on her face & look uglier than the hippos at the Zoo! Hahahaha!

I AM a nice person but if I encounter bitches like the Cahaya auntie, I shall be the meanest person around! *winks*

No comments: