Saturday, February 24, 2007

Ladies' Night - Going International!

It's my long awaited off day. Thought I gonna spend it like a typical singleton....so I asked Suliana if she wanna go out too. I slept for a few hours (I was on night shift the day before) & met her at around 6pm. She gave the idea to go to Lucky Plaza for the famous Ayam Penyet Ria for dinner.



They have 2 outlets in Lucky Plaza itself. We went to the newer one...



We both had a set of the Ayam Penyet (it really means Smashed Chicken) & Fried Beef Balls. So heaty but shiok larr... :)



With Chendol & Iced Kacang to go along!



Coincidentally, it was a Chingay night too! Watched a bit of the performances....Orchard Rd is so crowded as usual.



Stopped by at Starbucks for a vanilla latte. I was feeling very cold & I know it'll get worse once we are in the cinema.. I saw a familiar face among the Starbucks staff. I asked him why he's moving around from store to store so often & he thought I'm working at Starbucks too! Hahaha....thanks, Sam!



Caught a movie called The Protege at Cathay. It's Suliana only 2nd chinese movie she ever watched! Tsk! Daniel Wu looks soooo good! If only all drug dealers or undercover cops look like THAT! Haha!



The movie ended at about midnight & we decided to get some drinks before going home. Walked from The Cathay to Clarke Quay! We entertained ourselves by taking pics outside the Arts Museum....



No candid shot for me!



We got drinks at this Cuban pub called Cuba Libre. They have a live band playing & the atmosphere was nice. I can't dance salsa so I didn't dare to go near the dance floor. After which, we checked out 1 Nite Stand bar for awhile & Suliana got a second drink too. Great date with my bestie.....Hehe~

P/s: I also want that someone's company! :( Can he sense it?

No comments: