Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Sadness Is In the Air

I watched an Indonesian movie with Suliana yesterday. It's called "Heart". It's about 2 friends, Rachel & Farell who have been buddies since they were very young. Farell fell in love with a girl he met, Luna, & told Rachel about it. Suddenly, Rachel realises that she loves Farell but she can't express her feelings because she doesn't want to destroy Farell's happiness. Unfortunately, Luna is dying due to an illness. Rachel got involved in an accident & her legs have to be amputated. As what normally is the ending for these kinda shows, I expect that Rachel will die (somehow) & donate her liver to save Luna's life. And that really happens. It's a typical love story but the soundtracks are very good. The cast crew acted very well too.

Being in love, in a relationship can be very engaging yet heartbreaking. What I feel towards the person, may not be likewise for me. If you ask about my present feelings, my answer is that I am sad. Very sad. Because someone said something that really broke my heart. I don't know what to do.

No comments: