Saturday, September 02, 2006

No Life

Joakim is finally out!!! Yay! The moment I heard the news from Superhero, I was so happy that I almost fell off my seat in the train. I celebrate, not by popping a bottle of champagne, but by getting myself a venti size Ice Vanilla Latte from Starbucks! Haha! Although, Jozkim was in the competition for too long & he deserves to be out waaay much earlier, I'm glad he's not in Top 3. There's justice after all. :) I hope Hady wins...HADY MIRZA! I SUPPORT YOU!!!! Oh my god...that's so not me. Haha.

Anyway, I've been busy these few days. Not that I have soooo much things to do but I just don't have the time. It's really sleep & work only. I'm surprised I have time to go for suppers still. Superhero has been busy as well. He has to work & study....assignments & projects. We hardly spend time together. Even if we do, it's just having a meal or him sending me to work. Sighs...I miss my Superhero. :( Gonna meet him for a movie this Sunday. I can't wait!!!

No comments: