Sunday, September 24, 2006

Forbidden City : Potrait Of An Empress

So what did I bought to surprise Superhero??? It's tickets to watch Forbidden City at the Esplanade! :) Superhero is surprised & he's touched. Aww....Hehe. We had dinner at Anatolia Turkish Cafe & proceed to City Hall to get my daily shot of Starbucks. Then it's off to Esplanade!
So so many people! Ah, it's a Saturday, after all. Hmmm~



My ticket & the brouchures! I wanted to get the $80 seats but it was sold out...Sheesh. I make do with the $60 ones...




Waiting for the show to start... Lotsa families, students & couples...





I really admire Kit Chan! What a big voice she has...




The crowd during the interval. There were many people queuing up to get drinks from the bar but there was only 1 pathetic staff pouring the drinks & she's the cashier too...Sighs~


Superhero posing for the camera! Say cheese, larr~ :)



I like these glass panes that cover part of the theatre. Gives me the feeling like I'm NOT in Singapore. Haha! Speaking of architecural design & stuff...





Yay! We enjoyed the show & we are happy! The music is fantastic (it's by Dick Lee, you know!) and the set & costume design is like wow.... I didn't regret going for the musical though I am broke, STILL! Tsk...and guess what, I got 5 days off, till Wednesday! Bloody hell! I have no money, it's the fasting month & I've got no one to go out with! This is so terrible. Looks like I will need to borrow Nickole's vcds, visit the library or catch up on my beauty sleep. What a waste of my off days! Arggghhh!

No comments: