Monday, September 04, 2006

My New Ipen!

Like I mentioned previously, I only got to meet Superhero yesterday. We watched the movie "The Devil Wears Prada" at Causeway Point. Sadly, I wasn't feeling well. I went to the doctor after the movie. Anyway, I enjoyed the movie. I love the clothes that Anne Hathaway put on! Gosh...too bad we can't wear those in a climate like Singapore. After the movie & a visit to Raffles Medical, Superhero & I went to have dinner at MOS Burger. Not much appetite..but I had to eat something before popping in the medicine. Superhero then passed me a box...& I saw the Osim logo. He gave me Ipen!! I'm sooo touched. :)






There's a card too! Yeah..work is getting stressful. Pimples are growing & my body is aching. But I'm glad I have my Superhero with me. Thank you for everything! :)

No comments: