Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Broke!

I spent A LOT this month...I'm so broke that I have to touch my savings for my supposedly Australia trip. Hehe...but I still go for my massage yesterday & I bought something just now to surprise Superhero this weekend. It's been some time since I got off on Saturdays & Superhero scored full marks for his assignment. Maybe we shall go for a mini celebration...or rather, a date. Hmmm....I wish I can tell you what I bought but nah...we all shall wait till this weekend, ok?

If all goes well, the Muslims will start to fast on Sunday. Time for me to lose weight too! Time really flies...it's gonna be Hari Raya again, then Christmas & New Year! Remember the gruesome days I went through as a group co-ordinator? That happened the week after last year's Hari Raya! Gosh...I better start reviewing my goals that I set for myself this year. Before I knew it, I have to do another set soon!

Hady & Jon got intol Final 2! Yay! Tough choice...which one shall I vote? :)

No comments: