Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Free & Easy

It's my day off today. Friends are working & Superhero got his project to do. I guess I'm used to spending my day off by myself. I woke up at 1.30 pm & made an appointment to visit Dr Tan at 3.30 pm. I complained to him that I have some pimples popping out at the side of my face. He did a round of laser & finally, IPL! I guess I was too anxious during the session. The nurse told me to relax but I just couldn't! I jumped whenever the light flashes. Haha...the nurse even joked that if I frown too much (I was closing my eyes very tightly), I have to worry about wrinkles the next time. :)

Then, I realise I forgot to get something at Mustafa Centre the other time. So, since I'm so free, I decided to drop by Mustafa again just now. I've been searching for this item online & major stores around town but I found it at Mustafa instead! Even my mom's massage oil, which is hardly sold in pharmacies, can be found in Mustafa. I'm greatly impressed! I think I'll shop there often now...Hehe.

No comments: