Wednesday, October 18, 2006

My Friends & I!

Governor was nice enough to give me 2 days off this week. The other 1 off day is a substitute for my Deepavali Public Holiday actually. Anyway, I need the time to help my sis with the kuih-making for Hari Raya. So might as well be away from work! Suliana sent me a message to "chop" for either one of these 2 days. She wants to break fast together. As I had no plans today, I dropped by her place...with Superhero joining me much later. :) Ordered Canadian Pizza & Suliana's friend, Nur, fried chicken nuggets for us! We watched Siti Nurhaliza's vcd too. Shiok!




Suliana & Nur. We all stood by while Suliana was busy mopping her kitchen floor.



Superhero tries to play the piano but apparently, he didn't attend any prior lessons before..



So he looked around for help....




Then comes the real pianist! Hehe~



Suliana & I just realised that we haven't been taking much pictures together..so Superhero shall be our photographer for a bit! We posed at the sofa...



Then we turned back and faced in front...It's exciting to see Superhero rolling his eyes at we girls!



The bright orange wall helps a lot! Just like in studio, Superhero said. Hmmm...what a day to take pictures. I didn't put on make-up & I just wore T-Shirt & bermudas! Suliana too!



This neoprint was taken back in 2001, before she got married! Gosh... we looked so studious then! I think we both look better now.. Haha. I've known her since 1996 & that's like 10 years already! She's someone who knows what I'm thinking or feeling without me having to tell her. The power of a best friend. :)

********************************************


Like I said in my previous entry, I visited Fizah's new place last Saturday. Hassan was sweet to buy we girls chicken rice for buka. It was from those stalls that pack their rice in a cardboard kinda box. Yummy! So classic~



Fizah's new abode is so comfy! Not that my home is not comfy enough larr, but I wanna have my own place too! Can't wait for that! Hehe~

No comments: