Sunday, October 29, 2006

Hari Raya

The Hari Raya is not as splendid this year. My shifts screwed BIG time. Governor is going against me! Purposely plot me night & afternoon shift till next week! I couldn't even find the time to visit my close relatives, let alone my friends. I'm just so pissed with the whole situation. Wait till I get back at him! Argggh!

Anyway, I didn't get to go out on the first day. My relatives came over instead coz my grandmom is celebrating Raya at my place, the first time in many years. Thank God I didn't have to work.



Me & Izza. She's my cousin's daughter so that makes me her...auntie?? I ask her to call me "Kak Ain" though. Haha...I'm still young worr.... :)



This is at Obek Edot's place. I begged my mom to come along coz that's the only time I'm available to do visiting this week!



Ayos & I always take pictures together every Raya. It's like...a tradition. Haha! He's my closest cousin! We used to fight a lot when we were kids but I seldom see him now coz both of us are busy busy. (P/s: I hope we can make our trip to Australia happen!)

**********************************************


I went to watch The Departed with Superhero just now. I forgot how gorgeous Leonardo Dicaprio can be! Used to have a huge crush on him back in sec school, to the point of wrapping my textbooks with his pictures! My purse also had a small picture of him & his posters were on my cupboard..including the walls! Gosh..those were the days, man. I think the crush is coming back... Hehe. I'm in love again....with Mr. Leo. Aahh~

No comments: