Friday, October 13, 2006

Down With Boredom Syndrome

My legs are aching..I drag my feet when I walk. Must be from all that standing on my heels for more than 8 hrs at work. Comtemplating to save money to get ISqueeze..but I wanna go holiday! Liah, Nick & myself planning to go to Genting & KL next month. Honestly, I don't really like Genting. I'm not into those rides. But oh well, for the company & the fact that I need a short getaway badly....I'll just go ahead with the trip. Pray hard that the Governor will approve my leave.

I came across a blog by this Malay girl last week. She writes simply & I enjoy reading her blog coz there are many pics! I envy her life though. Seems quite well-to-do, everything is going good for her & she has a great hubby too! I told Superhero about it & we agree to work harder towards our goals! :)

I haven't been doing much these days. I was working night shift the past 6 days. That explains why I'm lazy to blog. I did some highlights on my hair yesterday. Cost me $130!!! Superhero was shocked of course, not by the colour but the price! Haha..But if it makes me look and feel good, then why not? The money is from my own pocket anyway. Hmmm...what should I do later? It's my off day! Maybe going to the all new Vivo City or drop by Geylang with Superhero. I don't think I'm buying any new baju for the upcoming Hari Raya. I altered my 4-years-ago purple kebaya for a whooping $52! So I told Superhero, we must go purple this year!

I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Maria & I shall visit Fizah's new abode! I dream to have my own place one day too...hehe.

More updates later.. :)

1 comment:

Suliana Hot Momma said...

mon...aku rindu kau lahhh...