Sunday, October 22, 2006

Simple Pleasures

I tell you, I just discovered the most delicious Ramly burger! It started when I had a craving for the burger earlier this week. Since there's a pasar malam nearby, I decided to buy one from the stall. As usual, there are many stalls that sell Ramly burger but there's a particular one which has a long queue. Now, Ramly burger is just a beef or chicken patty that is supposedly originate from Malaysia. It can be easily found in pasar malams these days because of the demand. So, for a simple burger stall to have QUEUES compared to the rest....hmmm....must be special! I bought a beef burger for iftar yesterday. And gosh, indeed it's the best Ramly burger by far! The beef patty was fried just nice, loads of mayo, black pepper sauce & there's a a slice of chesse too! When I got home, I added more cheese to make it more ooommph! With every bite I took, the sauces & the cheese just oozes out! Sighs....it's fattening but I couldn't care less. I love good food!


I was surfing the Net the other day & felt like doing online shopping at...Victoria Secret's! Very tempted to buy their undergarments & the frangrances. Anyway, I requested to have a catalogue sent to my home so that I can make a final decision before indulging! Hehe...


Superhero is "hibernating" at home with his assigments the past 2 days. Pity him... So me, being the nice & sweet girl, gave him a surprise by buying slices of cakes from Rive Gauche Patisserie. I personally deliver the cakes to him worr! Superhero was green with envy when I bought the cakes for myself last week. It's my turn to be jealous today... :(





Guanaja (somewhat chocolate mousse & Ferrero Rocher flavour) & Oreo Crunch cheesecake.




I just saw my ex-colleague's profile on Friendster & was shocked by the picture above. It was taken back in 2002, when I was doing my attachment at the Conrad. 4 yrs ago! Tsk tsk tsk...nostalgic. Haha!

No comments: