Saturday, November 04, 2006

The Visiting

I went to 3 houses today, for Raya. Good good...better than nothing at all. At least I managed to don my altered purple kebaya just now. My mom is thrilled to see Superhero, as usual. He was from work, so no "baju" for him. Suliana came to my place first & she chatted happily with my mom too.



At my cosy, very new, green sofa. The closest people to me: Superhero & Suliana.




We were supposed to go purple this year but obviously, he has other colours in mind...



I'm so happy to meet Hidayah! She lives nearby but I only see her once a year. She's my classmate for Sec. 3 & 4 & she was so crazy for Nick Carter from Backstreet Boys. I miss those days when we gossiped about our "famous" form teacher. Haha!



The last house: Masturah's! Suliana's daughter, Rina is ever full of antics. She's like a doll...just a slightly mischievious one. Hehe..



Masturah looks the same all these years. The 3 of us were in the school's band & even though we were in different Express classes, we remained close throughout. I must say, my sec. school days are the best memories! Worry about studies, gossip with the girls, look at cute boys... I'm not exactly a rebellious student but I had those moments of dyeing my hair, keeping long fingernails, school's skirt being too short & piercing more than a pair of ear holes! Haha..best lar!





The love of my life: Superhero! Of all the guys I know, I bet he's the one my folks & Suliana most pleased with! :) I went to his place just now. Hmmm...his mom looks scary. As in fierce kinda scary. I wish myself all the best of luck. I'm a nice girl though. Hehe~

No comments: