Saturday, November 11, 2006

Dinner at Marche

Work was busy as usual, but fun! My kakis were on the same shift as me & we had a dinner planned after work. We asked Norman & Charlene along too, since they are just on the other side of Marina area. Chose to have dinner at Marche since the restaurant is the most convenient. With the gluttons like us around, photo taking during dinner time was an enjoyable one. Hehe!



The moment we got the seats, Nickole went to get soups, Liah asked for caesar salad & Sue ordered pizza. The morning shifters were rather starved...nothing new.



Charlene has just started work somewhere near Conrad! Good good, that means it's easier for us to meet for more gossip sessions. Oh, by the way, I cut my hair short yesterday. Couldn't stand the split ends already!



Dessert that I shared with Charlene: Banana Caramel crepe with Maple Walnut ice cream. Shiok!



These girls wouldn't share their dessert with anyone. Especially Nickole. Don't even dare to LOOK at her Swiss Chocolate ice cream!



Let's see....we had steaks, barbecued stingray, pizza, caesar salad, rosti, pasta & a round of soups. Not forgetting the sweet delights & great company. All worth it!



Liah & Nickole saw this cute kiddo scratching his butt, just beside our table. Couldn't resist taking a snapshot of it! We were quick, for his mom turned to look at us suspiciously after that shot. Hehe~



We could only meet up with Norman after our dinner at Marche. We accompanied him for his dinner at Marina Square, & amidst all that, more gossips & stories that we all update one another. I miss the days when he was still at Conrad! If you must know, he "trained" me for all those bitchiness I applied at work! Sighs...a great evening indeed.


I just came back from a short trip to KL & Genting 2 days ago. Many pictures to show, but I think I'll update much later, like tomorrow. Hmmmm~

******************************************************************

My dad's old time friend passed away yesterday. I was in the same secondary school as his son as well. My deepest condolences goes out to him. May he be strong in the days to come & I pray that his late dad will rest in peace. Al-Fatihah.

No comments: