Sunday, August 26, 2007

Simplicity Saturday

Supposed to go for movies with Liah today. We've been planning to catch one since last 2 weeks. Yeah...it's that hard to go out together. By the way, she has left Conrad & now I have one less kaki to grumble to. She didn't really wanna be hugged on her last day & as expected, she cried. Anyway, it's been awhile since we saw Zaine, & so, together with Sadiq, we made a trip to Jurong West to spend time with Zaine at his cosy home! We makan-makan, watched Perfect Stranger (that's the movie I wanted to catch!) & chatted till about 8.30 pm. Walked around Jurong Point & sat down at McCafe for drinks. A very simple Saturday spent with dear friends. I like. :) And I bumped into Nasir again on my way back! Just when I was about to ask him when he's free. Haha!

P/s: I feel stupid asking that question. But I just wanna clarify. I'm sorry if I sound defensive or "sore". I am not. Really. Neither do I expect anything. If that's the way we all shall be, then I will leave it as it is. Damn...why do I have to be so bothered by it? What doesn't kill me will make me stronger, right?

Oh yah, to Liah Kamis (my best travel buddy so far, good friend & good ex-colleague):

Thank you for the being there for me through my ups & downs. I must say, I got to know you much better this year & I'll always remember our trip to Australia (More to come!). Really glad to know you as a friend & you are one that I'll treasure (coz you know lotsa my secrets! Haha!) always. All the best to your future endeavours & may you find your true happiness. :)

3 comments:

LeiyA said...

hehe, u know what...they really might think we are "happy people" too...there's nothing wrong being that BUT I LOVE MEN TOTALLY!!!

anyway, thanks for being my friend!I'm so looking forward to Barcelona next year...
Keep the dream alive!

Norain said...

Aiyar...dun bother about what those MEN will say about us larr. Yes Liah...I know you love men. I hope you find THE MAN who loves you too. :)

Helmi said...

I already introduced MEN to Liah but she refused, so don't blame me.