Monday, August 13, 2007

For No.285!

Lavanya & I felt motivated to support the SHA athletics finals yesterday. It's actually an inter-hotels sports challenge. Like Sports Day when we were in our younger days. So, after our night shift, we took cab to Hougang Stadium (of all places) & put on our cheering mode. There were other hotels like Sheraton, RC Hotels (Raffles The Plaza & Swissotel The Stamford), Shangri-la, Rasa Sentosa, Amara & Pan Pacific, I think.

The highlight of the morning wasn't the events but the eye candy that Frankie told me to take note of. He said there's this good-looking guy from RC Hotels & his shirt number is 285. I didn't see him around so I thought....okay, I will check him out later then. This is not about being desperate or menggatal, it's just for fun.

So when I saw this Malay guy winning the 100m run (he's super fast!), I was like...gosh, he's hot! Hahaha...Nice package, man. From top to bottom. Lavanya then nudged me & said.."That's the guy! No. 285!". And the whole time we were there, he just couldn't escape our eyes. :)

Frankie found out his name & the department he's working at as well. Efficient hor? When you see something that catch your attention so much, you just couldn't stop to find out more. Haha! Anyway, my support at the athletics was fruitful after all. A reward for my eyes. *winks*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel like killing you !! can i kill you??? We should have stayed lor..... Tak sabar sabar nak balik!!! ARRGGGHHHHH!!! We missed the best part !!!!! Its okie, i shall save all my energy for FRIDAY !!!
-LV-

Anonymous said...

so got the number or not?
-siti-kus