Sunday, August 05, 2007

A Great Saturday!

Haven't met Dahlia for so long. About 3 more mths & it'll be a year since I last saw her. Suliana SUPPOSED to join us but she ditched us for her laptop. Her Compaq has crashed (Hewlett better don't!) & she got her IT expert-friend to help. Not sure if it's fine now. Might be gone case. Anyway, Dahlia, Tini & I craved for Japanese food so we head to Bugis for Sakae Sushi.

Eating with them was so much fun! I update Dahlia on what I've been up to the past few mths. She gave me loads of tips & both of them were teaching me to be bad! Haha...not bad as in bad, but... THAT BAD. Oh well, I shall keep their tips in mind. I tell you, the whole time we were in Sakae Sushi, window shopping & dessert at Coffee Club, those 2 chicks were telling me "naughty" stuff. I realise I've been a Daddy's girl all this while. :)

P/s: It's such a coincidence. I saw 2 familiar faces at Orchard Rd just now. I could recognise the male one from far. And the female that held his hand so tightly. When you snatched someone's boyfriend, you definitely have to hold on tight. Better still if got leash. Just in case retribution strikes & he got snatched as well! Haha! Tini walked in front blindly while Dahlia & I were chatting at the back. I told Dahlia whom I saw & just their luck that we passed by them too quickly (Opposite direction larr!). If not, I wouldn't wanna imagine what my 2 gorgeous friends will do. If you're with a meenah, you've to dress up to try to look better. (It helps to balance out the ugliness!) That explains why the male fella was wearing something that I didn't think he would. I understand. :)

The day was still nice though. I just like these 2 girls even more.









No comments: