Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Rants

Geez...It's gonna be Sept already! I remembered how "intense" my work place was last year around this time due to the IMF period. And I was just thinking, one by one, my kakis at Conrad has left. But I shall not make their departure, the main reason that I will resign too. Not now, I guess. I wanna be positive & if I survive through this, I know that I tried my best & be proud of myself that I put in the effort to pull the team together. I believe, the remaining few of us...will agree too. We are tired, sick of the same crap & things are not getting better with the whole bunch of newbies we have to "mother" & "father". I heard Frankie telling the trainees about what the AMs have to go through everyday & I thought...man, I'm paid to do all that?! That's a lot of stress & hard work! Strange enough, when I'm at it, I didn't realise the stress-ness. I bet, the next time I see Dr. Tan, he'll ask me the usual question. :)

Work was fine today. My feelings wasn't at its best though. I didn't go to Is's wedding coz I was on shift. I'll be attacked with loads of unnecessary questions anyway. Maybe I should just show my face but I was too...lazy? Supposed to meet Nasir for dinner but that fella has to go out with his folks. He better buy me kopi. Not forgetting the fact that he took pictures of me without my permission yesterday! Hamsa called me after work & we chatted a bit. It's nice to hear from a friend & I thanked him for cheering up my not-sure-why gloomy Sunday. I know he's as stressed as I am..coz he has a psycho who tags to him! Haha!

I'll be working straight for the next 9 days. NINE days. Need to increase my Starbucks intake, don't think too much about other stuff & look forward to my off days after that.

Nick: I'm soooo on now about your plans for 6th Sept! :)

11 comments:

LeiyA said...

yeap...cya 6th sept...lets get the party started :)

Anonymous said...

not fair.... u replied her blog but not my sms??!!??

and norain!! see !! she can come! she promised me already! hahaha

-nickole-

Helmi said...

You cannot seperate Liah and Norain lah. They couple mah.

Norain said...

Nick: She's a fan of my blog lar...that's why so free to reply. Haha! Anyway, she's shaking her skinny legs at home while waiting to start her new job. :)

Helmi: Stop spreading the rumours of lesbianism, hokays! At the end of the day, if no men want me & Liah, you jolly well find men for us! And not just any other men!!!

ah fun said...

heyhey ppl... we shld be diversified cuz go for diversity training before. whats wrong with lesbianism??! *lol*

Helmi said...

Haha, norain and her 'jolly well'

FrankieThai said...

Oh Oh...Norain you got someone angry...hahaha
We should really organise 1 outing and ONLY the managers (ex & present) are invited.
Hmmmm. time to see who shall cover night shift then...??? *evil grin*
Think a nice cosy place for dinner or drinks is not a bad idea.
What say you all?

Anonymous said...

morning shift one of us, afternoon shift Yi jun, G shift chandran, there!!! we have the roster planned! wahaahhaahaha!!!

i like that idea man! we need to bond, relax, and GOSSIP!! lol!!

but can only weekends considering the office workers. but shld be easier now that we are all over the place :)

-nickole-

ah fun said...

cool man! im into the idea of the bonding session! if its for dinner and drinks, wkdays shld be fine too. muz muz muz remember to include me hor!!! :P

Norain said...

Yay! Sooo exciting! Now that many of us has moved out of Conrad, hanging out seems much easier. :)

FrankieThai said...

OK COOL!
Let's set a date then....just saw the roster...how about 07Aug???

Nickole OIL on 07Aug, "E" next day

Norain REST on 07Aug, "L" next day

Faizal "E" on 07Aug & 08Aug

FTee "E" on 07Aug, "L" next day

Suelyn should be office hr hor?

Liah...ask her to stop selling for 1 day lor

But Helmi & TLin doing "L" on 07Aug

We can ask Sadiq, SueW & Daphne also mah.

Unless Nick & TLin must "combine force" to plot the next roster til sui sui...

What say you??? :-)))