Thursday, August 10, 2006

Going French

I suddenly feel like having French manicure & pedicure after my night shift today. So I dropped by Watson's to try the DIY French nails. The ones from Sally Hansen's look rather promising..I got one that comes with a set of: 1 bottle of top & base coat, 1 nourishing nail colour (which is a nude-like colour) & a French manicure pen! The "pen" looks & works like your regular liquid paper. But as I'm not used to it, I didn't really do a good job on my nails. Kinda distorted...sighs.

Currently, my work place has this in-house stay programme for the staff. So, it'll be my turn to stay tomorrow! I got the company of my kakis: Nickole, Liah & Tanglin. We gonna have free dinner & breakfast at the Oscar's, watch movies in the room & just hang out. Sounds exciting... :)

I'm treating Superhero to dinner this Saturday for his belated birthday. Hhmmm...where shall I take him???

No comments: