Sunday, August 13, 2006

Superhero's Belated Birthday Dinner

Superhero celebrated his 24th birthday on 6th Aug & unfortunately, I was only free to treat him to dinner yesterday. I managed to pass him his present on the birthday itself. (Phew~) I guess he's wondering what to shop for at his fav place. :)

We went to catch the movie The Lake House. Gosh...it was a sweet & touching one. Hehe..Superhero was like saying it's a happy ending kinda movie & yet, I still cried. Sandra Bullock & Keanu Reeves have great on-screen chemistry. The plot is a bit duh but hmm...still touching. I just drop my common sense outside the cinema for 2 hours. :)



Superhero wants to go to Ikea to get pillows (insisted that he HAD to get pillows!) before we head down to Holland Village. I chose to bring him to Hog's Breath Cafe for some steaks...




The service is good & the ambience is there...I feel like I'm in Texas! Haha..I'm waiting for my mocktail & my prime ribs....




There you go! Natural Prime Ribs they call it. The fries are yummy & the steak is juicy. I got heavier by 300g after the dinner. So much for wanting to lose weight. :) I don't like the logo of the cafe though... tsk tsk tsk~

No comments: