Friday, August 18, 2006

Bad News

I looked at the sms that Superhero has sent me. And I stared in disbelief. Mathilda is out from S'pore Idol???!! What's happening?! Oh my god...How can those people be so blind..or rather...deaf? Can't they hear the good comments she got from the judges & listen how powerful her voice is? Just because she didn't get enough votes, so she's out?! Goodness...what about Mr Gomez himself? Week after week, he got the worst comments from the judges. To top it all, I bet he can't even sing a lullaby properly. Indeed, he has the looks & like what Ken said, Mr Gomez is marketable. But S'pore Idol is a SINGING competition.

If he can't sing, why must we vote for him?
Coz he's cute? Hmmm...there are thousands of cuter guys out there. Hady & Jon are cute & they sing.
Coz he's nice? Well...ALL of the contestants LOOK nice.
Coz he's popular? Then we can consider him on Cleo's Top 50 Bachelor issue or the next season of Moulmein High.

To the little girls, uncles & aunties out there: I don't hate Mr Gomez but please, I beg you, for the sake of mankind, listen...& you'll know whether Mr Gomez can be a singer or just a stage performer. Sighs...I wonder...is Singapore Idol really a singing contest? If it is...why is Mathilda booted out?

No comments: