Sunday, August 20, 2006

Supper Duper!

I just came back like 20 mins ago...yes, at about 3.15 am! My colleagues & I worked fast to finish on time coz we plan to go out for supper. Wanted to go to MakanSutra at Gluttons Bay but it was packed with people. In the end, David suggested that we took a cab back to Bt Batok (where he stays) & then, he'd drove us to wherever we wanna go. We also picked Daniel up from his home at Redhill to join us before we made our way to....Jalan Kayu! The journey was fun..it's like we were having a late night drive, complaining about how work sucks & joking merrily. It's my first time eating prata at Jalan Kayu so I was rather excited. We had:

Sadiq: 1 banana prata & 1 cheese prata, with Milo Dinosaur
David: 3 cheese prata, 1 Teh Tarik
Daniel: 1 cheese prata & 1 egg prata, Teh-Cino
Myself: 1 banana prata & 1 cheese prata, with Milo Dinosaur

I had a craving for Milo Dinosaur, which is just a large glass of iced milo, with lotsa Milo powder on top. I was so bloated from the supper. Nice to drive across the expressway & Seletar Reservoir. Still crowded even at the wee hours...Hmmm~

No comments: