Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Bright, Bright Tuesday!

It's very rare that I update my blog twice in 1 day but well, this is MY blog. So..I shall update it when I feel like doing it. Hehe...

Went to my skin doctor for my facial extraction today. Oh gosh, he used laser and some kinda tool to take out the clomodones (that's what he calls) or blackheads from my face. It's not that painful but the session made my hair stand! Everytime I hear the sound of the laser machine & felt that my skin squeezed tightly, it's quite scary. But if I want to look good, must willing to endure!

Met Superhero for a movie. We watched "Rumours Has It" & the movie is funny, sweet & a bit emotional. One of the best movies I watched this year. Jennifer Aniston is beautifully crappy & the movie has some parts that make me cry. Yes, I cried..& Superhero smiled. He knew I would cry. Thanks for the tissues though. :)

Brought Superhero to Tambuah Mas for some Indonesian food for dinner. He was shocked to see a big fried fish (it wasn't big at all for me). I figured..either he eats lotsa rice or he hardly see fish. Hehehe~

No comments: