Thursday, February 23, 2006

Handphone Is New!

Well, someone from Nokia Care Centre called to say that my handphone is "beyond repair". I couldn't believe my ears at first & thought that it sound funny. But anyways..I have no choice but..to get a new handphone! Actually, I'm VERY broke, especially after my shopping trip in Thailand. I have no choice though, coz I need a phone badly.

So, just before my night shift, I dropped by Nokia shop to get my old phone back & buy a new one. The guy at Nokia shop willing to buy my useless phone for $30. It's better than bringing the phone back & keeping it for my grandchildren. Haha.. Let's talk about my new one. It's Nokia 7360. It's kinda "fashionable" & chic..so different for me. I wanted the N70 but my budget is super tight this month. Superhero said that I don't need such a high end phone. Should have ask him to sponsor me a bit. If I look good with my new handphone, he'll be proud of me too. :)

No comments: