Friday, February 17, 2006

Surprise, Surprise~

When I met Superhero after his work yesterday, he surprised me with a small gift. It felt light, so I thought it might be a box of chocolates. He gave a little clue in the card that he wrote & I have a feeling I knew what it was. But anyway, I only opened the gift when I reached home. It's an I-Dog! Gosh..now I have a speaker for my Nano & somehting cute to play with. Haha.. Superhero is really nice. :) I'm thinking of giving the I-Dog a name..maybe.."Dodol" or "Chibo". Only Superhero understood the meaning of these nick names. Hehe..

My handphone is spoilt! Gosh..I was drinking coffee at Starbucks & it just went blank. I sent it for repair at the Nokia Care Centre & I was just told that I need to pay about $150 for all the upgrading works. Gee...Should I get a new handphone or repair the old one???? Let me wonder & ponder about it over the weekend...

Went for my ex-colleague's wedding at Chjimes this morning. It was a very simple fare, & yet a romantic one. I haven't attend a church wedding before so this one was a real eye opener. When the bride walked down the aisle, she was glowing with happiness so much that she had tears in her eyes. I feeling emotional worr..so I amost cried too! Haha! I wish the bride & groom a lifetime of happiness & joy. :)

No comments: