Sunday, February 26, 2006

Sunday Morning ~ Out Of The Ordinary

I just finished my round of night shift yesterday. The last night was a hellish one. My colleague pissed me off BIG time & I couldn't wait for the night to end. It was very busy too so..it was definitely not a good night.

Anyway, I woke up extremely early today. It was 5am! I couldn't sleep anymore because I was doing night shifts few days before. I heard my dad getting ready to go to the market. (Yes, my dad's the one who goes to market every Sunday). He asked if I wanna come along, so I was like.."Why not?". He took me to the market which is near our old place. It's VERY VERY rare for me to follow him to the market. So rare that he said he's not surprised if the fish "might jump to the plastic bag itself". Haha...

Gosh..I'm getting all the deja vu feeling. Lotsa things have changed.. I saw my sec. sch. & I miss those days when me & my classmates would go out for lunch & then came back again for remedial lessons. My dad even asked me if I remember the path around my sch. that I ran for my fitness test. It's been 10 good years since I was in Sec. 1. Maybe I should pay the sch. a visit one of these days...

Let's sidetrack a bit..I had a weird dream last night. I remember that it was a sad one..concerning my love life. Till now, when I think about it, my heart aches. Hmmm~

No comments: