Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Sleepless Again In The Morning

I couldn't sleep again! It's my off day today & I'm awake since 7am already..Kept tossing & turning but still couldnt get back to dreamland. My feet is aching from all the standing at my work place & I'm getting hungry too. So, I decided to order breakfast from MacDonalds.

Me : Hi..I would like to order breakfast.

MacD : Sure, your phone no. please?

Me : ******** (I told her my home no.)

MacD : Just a moment, just a moment, can you repeat again?

Me : ********

MacD : Just a second, Ma'am. (She put the call on hold)

MacD : Sorry Ma'am, my system hanged. Can I have your no. again?

Me (Slowly) : Oh ok... It's *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

So, I ordered for myself, my mom, sis & maid too.

MacD : Sorry again Ma'am, we don't serve hotcakes because the machine is spoilt.

Me (Astonished) : You mean the entire Singapore has no hotcakes??!!!

MacD: No Ma'am, only your area don't serve hotcakes right now.

Me (Still astonished) : Nevermind, I'll get something else then.

MacD : Oh sorry Ma'am, it's actually not the hotcakes. They just ran out of maple syrup.

Me : Ok..it doesn't matter. I'll still get the hotcakes then.

MacD : Sorry again Ma'am.

I should have just walked to the malay stall & buy breakfast myself...

No comments: