Monday, March 13, 2006

Super Supper

It's 3.45 am on Monday morning. I just came back from supper with my colleagues at Lau Pa Sat. Actually, I'm very broke this month, but I still join them for supper coz I don't wanna be the wet blanket. Everyone worked hard today. Typical Sunday, with lotsa arrivals. We worked fast though, but stayed back a bit to help the midnighters as there were only 2 staff working for the night shift. It was almost midnight that we left to head for supper.

We ordered satay for sharing & the rest of my colleagues had spaghetti, fried rice etc. I didn't eat so much coz I was afraid that I'll have nightmares when I get home to sleep. Hehe..(Bad experience before). Anyway, all of us sat till around 2.30am, gossiping & laughing merrily. Farah, Frankie & Daniel were drinking beer, & poor Daniel had a hard time finishing his glass. We "grilled" him with questions about his social life & I guess..that got him nervous. Tsk tsk tsk..

Oh well...nice to hang out after work in the wee hours SOMETIMES. This is what we call..de-stressing. :)

No comments: