Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Star Gazing & Starbucks Coffee~

I was working night shift last weekend, & Superhero took me out for dinner before my shift. Thought of going to the Singapore Fashion Festival but it's only for invites. Orchard Rd was super duper packed as usual. We were tired of walking, so we made our way to Millenia Walk for some coffee.

It was a wonderful evening indeed. Superhero had his Caramel Frap while I had Iced Caramel Machiatto. Together, we sat outdoor & tuned in to my Nano. I entertained Superhero with my antics & I moved my body occassionally to the songs. Haha..the simple thing in life~ Watching the stars (saw a bit despite being blocked by tall buildings), drinking cofffee, good conversation & my fav songs to add!

I got a new job somewhere, somehow. So I'll be leaving my current job next week! I hope eveything will turn out okay. A bit worried but then again, if I don't try, I'll never know. Superhero is VERY happy for me, as if he's the one getting a new job. I'm sad to leave my colleagues though... :(

Again..I pray for a better tomorrow~

No comments: