Saturday, December 31, 2005

New Year Resolutions

Gee..I'm right on time. I promised a friend that I'll post my new year resolutions on my blog, just to make it official. Been busy & tired the past week that I almost forgot to ponder & wonder for my resolutions. Hmm..let's see...

1. Find a job.
-Maybe a different industry, different environment, different people. I intend to step up my efforts in landing a new job next year. I hope I get THAT job though...

2. Healthier lifestyle
-Excercise, detox & eat healthily! I think I need to lose a couple of kilos or I won't look good on my 23rd year..

3. Upgrading works..
- Superhero pestering me to learn driving. I may need to take some courses too..if I have the time & money that is. Whatever it is, I must do some self upgrades..if i don't wanna be left out!

4. Bring out the Good in ME!
-I wanna be nicer, happier, more patient, independent, treat Superhero better, prettier...and the list goes on.. :)

Happy New Year everyone! May 2006 be a good one for everybody...

No comments: