Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Sleepless in CCK

I don't think I can sleep properly tonight. It's not exactly about work. My day, though started off busy, it went okay still. What made me excited today was that someone is coming back home..after being away for only awhile. I thought we could meet up for a bit so I tried to finish my work as fast as I can. Unfortunately, things didn't turn out the way I hope it would be & I ended up walking around Bugis St by myself. Retail therapy helps I guess..

Honestly, I feel that what some people have thoughts about me is that I'm one who's bad, unreasonable and not understanding. I'm quite sarcastic at times, but my weakest point is that I'm sensitve. Kinda sad when I'm very sincere about things, the other party thinks that I'm just..paranoid? I don't ask a lot, I just want people to see where I'm coming from. But, well.. I often got misunderstood AGAIN. They think I'm forcing them to do things my way... I just hate THAT feeling! Why can't someone so close to me understand even if the whole World don't?

There's this song by Kasey Chambers:

"Am I not pretty enough? Is my heart too broken? Do I cry too much? Am I too outspoken?
Don't I make you laugh? Should I try it harder? Why do you see right through me?

I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough. I try as hard as I can".


You know, maybe I should just ignore what others think of me. It's sad, hurtful and frustrating, but I believe that I've done my best. But..hhmmm..sighs~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are the best....
you will be the best...
For you, I'll always be here, there and everywhere for you...
When things go wrong, my love will be the strength to pull us thru...
Just know and feel,
when the world seems to be against you, you will always have me...
Always loving you like no other...
~~~ Yours ~~~