Saturday, December 03, 2005

Boring Weekend....I NEED A HOLIDAY!

Yesterday was my off day..after working for almost 10 days consecutively. Superhero is not in town so I decided to spend quality time with myself. :) Went for a body massage & scrub with my best friend at a Balinese spa along Arab St. It was good..I mean..since when a massage isn't good, right? I wish I could just stay at the spa the whole day& pamper myself silly. Hehe..I also went to Raffles Hospital to do a chemical peel on my face before that. Now my face is red from the peeling & I can't wear make-up for a week! I look real ugly now..

Like I said, Superhero is not in town till next week. And he hasn't call me even once since he went away..Sad sad sad. Wonder what he's up to over there...

My favourite Assistant Manager is flying off to Japan tonight for a 6 month cross-exposure at one of the Hotels there. Aww...when's my turn?! I do not want to be stuck in Singapore forever! But I love my home. Keke~

Still actively plotting a short getaway early next year though.... :)

No comments: