Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Little Updates~

New Year is just around the corner! Well..it's actually in a month's time. Anyway, it's those time of the year which I'll really sit one corner, pondering and wondering for my new year resolutions. For next year..I think....hmmm...I may share just on the new year itself! But one of the resolutions, definitely, to earn more money!

I wanna go on a trip! I feel like celebrating my birthday early next yr somewhere out of this island. Some of the places I dream to go are..Phuket..Phi Phi Island..Bali or some beach in Malaysia. I wish I can go to CAIRNS though.. but have to save cash for that. I'm planning to travel with my girlfriends from Poly soon coz' one of them is getting married next yr but looks like the trip has to be postponed again coz' I can't get away this yr. Tsk..SUCKS.

No comments: