Friday, November 11, 2005

Retail Therapy Day!

I have a serious prob.. I can't seem to hate shopping! Well..though I'm getting broke, it DOES feel gd to own things dat I always wanted to get.. I only feel the pinch much later..like the nite after all that shopping..

Went out with my best friend. My initial intention was just to accompany her but in the end, I spent as much as her! I bought:

1. A MAC Lip Glass in Viva Glam 4. (Price: $26)
It's a nice lip gloss, natural and lasting! Make me feel & look gd of course...

2. Birkenstock- New Sundays Earth. (Price: $129)
Finally..they have my size!! I luuure the sandals..make my dull feet looks kinda cute. Haha...

3. Birkenstock- English Garden (Price: $99)
I just couldn't resist buying this pair as well! It looks classic and sweet..My best friend was like.."Can't you wait till next month?!" Superhero gonna scream at me!

************************************

I ordered MacDonald's delivery and decided to have just plain cheeseburger. I was eating half-way & wondered how come something seemed to be missing...and I realised..NO CHEESE! I flipped the wrapper, thinking that it was a hamburger instead. But..no...it's a cheeseburger wrapper indeed! Hmmp...MacDonald's cheated my feelings...

No comments: