Sunday, November 13, 2005

Me, Birkenstock and...NANO!!

My Superhero gave me an Ipod Nano!!! Advanced birthday present he said.... I was so touched that I almost cried. It's white and the size is 4GB! Now, I can walk in my Birkenstock, listen to my fav songs & read a good book! Haha..sounds kinda chic. Superhero's a great boyfie, & not because he gave me a Nano..but he really stood by me, giving me all the courage & support that I need.

Can't wait for next Feb! That'll be the end of my cross-exposure of a group co-ordinator. Stressfull worr! Stressful means, I'll eat more, frust more, tired more & won't get to see Superhero often. But.. I believe I can endure!

Went jalan raya with my friends & Superhero today. There's a good meal at almost every house. Lontong, mee siam, pizza & hokkien mee...Yummy!~ Just that I couldn't visit HIS's place.. Anyway, I try to upload the cute pics..provided my best friend willing to send me via email...

So..till then..it's a Monday tomorrow, a brand new week..I pray that it'll be good!

No comments: