Sunday, November 06, 2005

The Marathon of Hari Raya!

It was definitely an enjoyable outing yesterday. Went from house to house with my colleagues..a total of 6 houses! Started after morning shift at about 6pm with Tampines, then down to SengKang , AMK, Woodlands, CCK & ended at Jurong East. There were 8 of us..We cracked lotsa jokes and said something cute about each house & rm. The most neatest one will be..Nassir's! His rm is as neat as a newly-wed's rm! Very cosy and clean! Nicest living room goes to Faizal's...Kinda authentic and a feel like Bali ya know.. Lastly and unfortunately, the messiest rm belongs to Helmi! Gosh..It's really really like a BACHELOR'S pad no doubt! Haha..my colleagues said my rm is neat and nice too.. Well, thanks to my my mom's nagging lorr...

I like to sing to my Superhero these days..feeling feeling..haha :)

**************************************

Let me share a dumb conversation at work today...

Me (calling the porter on the phone) : Gd Afternoon, the guest in Room #1222, needs help with the luggage. To bring it down to the Concierge.

Famous Blur Porter (sounds blur..as usual) : The room number?

Me (louder, clearer & slower) : Room 1-2-2-2

Famous Blur Porter (sounds even more blur) : So where're the luggage??

Me (rolling my eyes) : Obviously lying in the room!

Famous Blur Porter (agitated) : Oei....so fierce for what???!!! Who's that ah?

Me (sweetly) : It's NO-RA-IN

Famous Blur Porter: Oh okay...thank you.

Me: Duh!!!~!!! Pls let me forgive and forget these people....

No comments: