Sunday, November 20, 2005

The 5 BIG Stresses..For Me (at least)

Stress 1: I'm sooo glad it's end of the week! Very tiring, frustrating & irritating week I had. I'm just done with 1 big corporate group & yet..more to come when I was doing my group arrival forecast for the next 2 weeks! In addition, I made a blunder on my cashiering and had to top up an amt from my own pocket. I deserve it coz it's my negligence and I was so mad with myself. I work about 10-12 hrs daily & my stuff just kept piling. I think I'm going bonkers soon...

Stress 2: There are people like gossipers, rumourers & kaypohers around me! I just hate it when they ask me things which I don't like to be asked & it's none of their business in the first place. I try to ignore them, but I can't help it being sensitive. If I don't bother these people, why in the World must they bother me? Get lost larr....

Stress 3: Money no enough! I mean, it's NEVER enough. Humans are a greedy & not easy to be satisfied lot so maybe I'm one too. Wanna save but sooo hard to save. I like to shop but must not shop a lot! Many wants than needs.. Cultivate cultivate...be a good saver.

Stress 4: I think I'm putting on weight..or is it just becoz I haven't excercise in ages. Hehe..if my memory didn't fail me, the last time I hit the gym was last year! Ok ok..I try to cut down on fatty food (which is even harder than saving money) and excercise often. Must maintain...

Stress 5: Find another job! I'm choosy but I want a job that fits my needs & wants. Like working for Company X. Though pay not that high, I won't have to worry about full-house situation all the time. Or working for Company Y, where the money is fantastic, can go round the World & I won't be so stressed! But all is easier said than done..I shall put in extra extra effort to find THAT job!

Though I'm like sooo stressed, I know there're others who are in a more dire straits than me. So, at the moment, I'll just listen to my good lil' Nano & cross my fingers that it will be a better tomorrow...

No comments: