Friday, January 06, 2006

First Entry of the Year!

Oh well, honestly, Superhero is the one who keep asking me to update my blog. He finds joy in reading my entries though I do tell him the stories here myself when I talk to him. Hmm..I think that's kinda sweet. :)

New Year celebration not that fanstastic for me this time around. I was working on the eve, then went home as I was so tired. Wanted to do the count down with my colleagues, but changed my mind. So in the end, I welcomed 2006 with my family, my computer & Superhero( on the phone).

I'm just waiting for 5th Feb. That'll be the last day of my cross-exposure as a group co-ordinator. After I passed over my stuff to the next one, I'll be going for a VACATION! I'm so excited! I shall not tell you guys where I'm going yet...Hopefully I'd be able to upload the pictures & then you people will know. :)

I'm turning a year older this month. Tsk.. it worries me as my age increase. I mean..who doesn't? So many wants & needs with limited resources. My good friend from Poly are getting married this June! Gosh..& she told me that the whole ceremony almost cost her $20K. Gee..not that I can't wait to get married but the amount does scare me. I hardly save for myself let alone for MARRIAGE. God..please help me, give me better luck & fortune (to shop & more vacation!). Hehe...

No comments: