Monday, January 30, 2006

Turned 23
















Superhero took me to a movie & a wonderful dinner on my birthday last week. We caught this French movie about a guy driving his dad to Mecca for the pilgrimage. Quite a touching story, something nice to watch on My Day.

He won't tell me where's and what's for dinner, but in the end, as he doesn't know what bus to take, he told me dinner's at Kallang. I was hoping it's not Igor's or Cosy Bay as I didn't really hear good feedback from these "makan" places. We took a cab to Indoor Stadium, walked a bit and he pointed to a cute North Indian restaurant at the Stadium Waterfront. It's called Vansh & is a sister restaurant to Rang Mahal (one of the famous North Indian restaurant here). We orderded a few dishes and naan to go along. Got complimentary dessert for my birthday as well. Service is good, food is superb & the ambience is nice. So...I'm coming back again! Thanks to my Superhero... :)

No comments: