Sunday, January 08, 2006

Gadget Gal 2006

Whoa..I tell you, my sis just bought a digital camera yesterday. It's Panasonic Lumix FX9. The look is as nice as the price. So..since I'm on off today, I decided to explore the camera! That explains the cute pictures below. Hehe...

I met Superhero after work last night. Gosh..he was just wearing bermudas & a polo-T BUT he put on his so called "new" shoes (not exactly very new coz he bought it last June but only wore it twice). Hmmm..he looked good (yes, he knew it). Told him many times to change that nerdy specs of his but he just won't listen to me. He claimed that the specs went through "thick & thin" with him. I should ask him to frame the specs larr.. or better still, donate it to the MUSEUM. Haha..I think the museum also don't need it. But anyways, Superhero still look dashing. :)

No comments: