Monday, September 08, 2008

Potluck-ing!

Breaking fast with the closest friends has always been great. Especially when it's the first time I brought Doraemon along to meet Fizah & Maria & their respective partners. I went to Geylang with Dar to see see baju kurung & I managed to get something I like! Dar bought deng deng (it's like the Malay version of bak kua but it's beef!) & air kathira (a milky flavoured drink mainly available during Ramadan). Fizah did the open house & cooked rice & tom yum soup. Maria & I paid for KFC delivery. Wan made grilled salmon & mussels. Suliana & Sufy bought....mooncakes! Haha....what a potluck! We watched this corny Malay movie called "Duyung". Maria hasn't watch "Ayat Ayat Cinta" before & we thought that we should have a sappy-love-story kinda movie that can make us sob our hearts out but alas, the disc just won't work! So we ended up watching a Thai show, "Dorm".
Suliana & Sufy have been very active lately....Hehe!

Maria looks good with her new hairdo while Wan just seems to get bigger...

Laughing to our hearts' content watching "Duyung".

I love these girls!


The ladies in the house...posed like it's only 3pm when it's already past midnight.

The men watched a lil bit of soccer & were obviously all tired. Can you see Wan's tummy?! Haha!


They agreed to take a picture but refused to look at the camera. And I know my Doraemon ACTUALLY wanted a good shot! :)

No comments: