Saturday, September 06, 2008

From This Moment

We decided to go Vivo City yesterday to break fast together. Wanted to get his best friend's birthday present as well. The highlight of the evening (and that explains why I'm blogging about it!) was what he said DURING the bus journey to Vivo, the moments when we looked up for stars (cloudy night though, chet!) and chatting on the phone last night. To hear those words from MY man, is just so....magical. So, what exactly did we talk about, you may ask. Haha...I'm not sharing just as YET, but all I can say is....it's something that I have been looking forward to. Just waiting for the right person, the right time. And yes...he made it. *winks*


This sound cliche, but I'm reminded of Shania's From This Moment! For you, Doraemon. :)

From this moment I have been blessed
I live only for your happiness
And for your love I'd give my last breath
From this moment on
I give my hand to you with all my heart
I Can't wait to live my life with you, can't wait to start
You and I will never be apart
My dreams came true because of you
You're the reason I believe in love
And you're the answer to my prayers from up above
All we need is just the two of us
My dreams came true because of you

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby,
My life is complete by you. Million of stars in the sky have watched me live by. They know what I've gone thru just to be with you. There's been ups and downs but i know one day you will be moved by the truth. My heart belongs to you because I love youuuu....*muacks*

LeiyA said...

u dun tell me oso i noe...haha...im pretty gd at guessing...:P

Norain said...

Liah: Whoa...so smart one ah? Haha!

Anonymous said...

awwww..... i like the pic... sooo sweet.. and syah... thank you for ur comment on my friendster...like FINALLY lor... hee hee...
LV :)

FrankieThai said...

I think I also know!!! Hehehe
BTW Syah...I only look fierce but actual fact I'm hard on the outside but soft in the inside.
he he he

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha....
To Frankie: no worries yea...u've got the looks of a superior anyway...all good leaders must be hard on the outside...whether ur soft or not let the rest find out themselves yea...hehe...just like Ain...
To Lavanya: Ur welcome babe!